In honor of our fortieth anniversary in 2019, we will be posting a series of posts from our founder, Jack Marston, Sr., reflecting on where we’ve been, where we are, and where we plan to go. These will be posted on the first three Wednesdays in February. Click to read about where we’ve been and where we are.
While it is important to look back and celebrate the past forty years and the many accomplishments our dedicated team has achieved, it is equally important to look ahead at what the future may hold.
Over the past forty years, we have laid a great foundation, and been a part of great things such as:
- Transitioning batch processing services to online/real time processing.
- Evolving as security measures expand, staying ahead of the curve.
- Broadening the scope of existing applications, as well as adding new ones to address the growing business needs of our clients.
- Focusing our expertise and knowledge on how to provide cutting-edge technology to the public health market.
- Introducing mobile products and support to our application line-up. We will follow the trends and find the best way to integrate them into our products.
- Generating growth within existing user environments.
We will continue to move forward, advancing with technology and the ever-changing public health market, so that we can better serve our clients. To do that, we will focus on the following tenets, using them to guide us as we grow and expand.
Maintain and build our partnerships with public health agencies
As we ease into the future, we must hold onto our core beliefs. We will continue to be dedicated partners with public health agencies and the communities they serve. We have striven to build, host, and maintain the best technology solutions for our clients and we are committed to continue that into the future.
Provide the best technological solutions for clients leveraging latest technologies and processes
The applications and services we provide will not change in that we will continue our mission to further expand and refine the solutions we support, as well as finding the best ways to integrate them with other applications and new technology.
We have three areas of focus that include:
- Integration – What public health systems can be integrated to improve patient outcomes?
- Big Data – With all this data we need to continue to build, refine and expand our data warehousing capabilities.
- New software and New Industries – Breaking into new public health and government programs to provide information systems suitable to their needs.
Enhance support services
We provide some of the best customer support in the industry. Many of our clients are on a first-name basis with our support personnel, and we’d like to continue fostering these relationships.
Further, we want to continue to build on all of our support services—from implementation to customer support—so that CDP will be recognized as the best support provider in government and public health software.
Enhance the client experience
We value our clients and strive to provide them the best support that we can. As we navigate into the next chapter for CDP, this is a key focus area for us; building and continuing our strong support services.
Our company is non-existent without the valued partnerships and relationships we have built with our clients. We appreciate the collaboration we have had with our clients and will build upon this in the coming years.
As technology evolves and our product lines expand, it can be intimidating to get started and stay ahead of the curve. But we will be there for our clients every step of the way. Moving forward, we will maintain and build a more collaborative environment that will help them thrive in the world of technology. We are in the business of providing a high-quality product and results, and we will do what we need to do to ensure our customers are reaching their full potential with our products.
Maintain family-first culture
Internally, we have cultivated a family-like culture within CDP. This family-first culture is instrumental to our success and something we look to maintain and build upon as we continue to grow into the future. CDP will continue to be a place where our team enjoys working.
It’s been an amazing forty years, and here’s to more. I’m proud of how far CDP has come and can’t wait to see just how far it will go.