As a developer of a variety of public health software solutions, at CDP we have drilled down into the full range of services in public health and created solutions that assist with managing patients and participants as well as the business side of your entity with business solutions that work smart, efficiently and maximize your success. With headquarters and a backup data center in Romeoville, Illinois and a second office and primary data center in Frankfort, Kentucky, we have been in business for more than 40 years, demonstrating our commitment to excellence. Our clients are located all over the United States, embracing CDP public health software as a critical component of what they do and how they do it.
Our developers’ work is focused on software designed exclusively for use in public health. Our software does not try to plug a round peg into a square hole: we do not expect our clients to manage with a program that is a private healthcare solution that then gets re-configured as public health software. CDP developers work exclusively with public health clients and engineer the customized public health solution from the ground up. This is particularly important in today’s environment where public health is so critical to healthy lives and healthy communities, with data collection and analysis at the forefront of what we do. CDP public health software encompasses a full suite of services:
- Electronic Health Records – Across the board, healthcare providers have found that the deployment of an EHR/EMR is the most effective tool to institutionalize patient medical records. When you explore ezEMRx, CDP’s dedicated public health software, you will recognize the excellence of its design, offering ease of access to patient medical history, records maintenance of episodic interaction with patients and ease of access to patient information, along with an array of business-side functions.
- Environmental Health – CDPims, our inspection management system, is an excellent environmental health solution for a mobile workforce with field applications, offering support for both online and offline operations that connects to our comprehensive web-based enterprise environmental health data system. CDPims has extensive reporting capability.
- Data Direct - Data Direct is CDP's data analytics solution, a repository for data generated by public health operations, collecting, collating and integrating into a valuable resource for data analysis, allowing you to create useful reports for your organization. With its functionality in the WIC program, SNAP, and electronic health records, agencies can track trends, create a summary, assess multi-month payment trends and review WIC benefit household history. Data Direct is is hosted by CDP and utilizes the Tableau server, affording our clients pre-built workbooks which provide a range of data collection options to suit their needs.
- Mobile – CDPMobile2 does a great job of reducing workload in fieldwork and paperwork for inspections. It is a Digital Ink Application platform used to build digital writing applications and customized products for use with tablets and laptops. Use of this public health software results in increased efficiency and accuracy, data integration with other CDP software and automation of business procedures.
- WIC Management Information Systems (MIS) - Management Information Systems are the backbone of WIC EBT, with the MIS being where WIC benefits are issued and participant and household data maintained.
- WIC Direct – This public health software is designed to manage the EBT program, including program integrity and simplified benefit management. As the leader in online WIC EBT processing, WIC Direct has a dedicated team of professionals who have built a great reputation for project implementation on time and on budget. CDP's WIC Direct is the largest online WIC EBT public health software and continues to grow.
Call us at (800) 888-6035 to begin a conversation or request a demo to learn more about the many ways in which the CDP suite of public health software solutions can go to work for your program.